Unisoft International, Inc. dba SMA Technologies is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in North Houston that has an immediate need for a Salesforce Administrator. This role will operate and maintain various aspects of the Salesforce environment as part of the IT & Network Service team.
The Salesforce Administrator operates and maintains various aspects of the Salesforce environment as part of the IT & Network Service team. The Salesforce Administrator performs maintenance cleanup, user administration, security assessment, and performance tuning of the Salesforce instances within SMA Technologies. The Salesforce Administrator also participates in the planning and implementation of integrations between existing systems and Salesforce.
- Administer, maintain and audit Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud implementations and various Salesforce supported Apps
- Monitors end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative tasks to include; ongoing system maintenance and data cleansing, de-duping, system cleanup and data quality review
- Responsibility for monitoring Salesforce application permissions to ensure auditable data transactions, and separation of duty audit controls
- Create training and documentation supporting processes related to Salesforce and provides training and support to end-users
- Responsibility for logging, reporting, and resolution of Salesforce application issues with Salesforce.com and third-party system integrators
- Monitor, review and identify areas within application integrations and API’s that can be enhanced to increase sales efficiency and productivity
- Help research transactional and reporting issues, identifying root causes, and driving resolutions to prevent repeat occurrences
- Provide incident resolution and analysis to SMA Technologies’ various core operating systems, networks and computing platforms, as well be able provide support and apply desktop fault resolution for the approved application suite
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patching as part of the IT Services staff
- Responsible for coordination with other service teams for incident resolution and request provisioning
- Generate and follow Standard Operating Procedures, Knowledge Base Articles, and Configuration Documentation
- 2-4 yrs. experience administrating Salesforce across various salesforce services and applications
- 2-4 yrs. project management experience
- 5-7 yrs. experience with IT Systems/Networks or IT Service Support knowledge strongly desired
- Experience transitioning from Salesforce.com Classic to Lightning desired
- Innovative thinker who is both technologically sound and has a good business operations perspective
- Good understanding of how salesforce is organized and operates with CRM and integrations with third party applications, such as Pardot, Financial Force, DocuSign, etc.
- Proficient with various current Microsoft and Linux operating systems and network functions
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to dig into data, surface actionable insights and demonstrate sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Background creating and interpreting operational metrics and reports
- Have a team-oriented attitude, solid interpersonal skills, and be self-motivated
- Some rotational or on-call support will be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded in 1980, SMA Technologies is a privately held company located in North Houston specializing in automation and analytics software solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit has led SMA Technologies to become a global operation with nine offices worldwide, multiple business partners, and an international client base. We are looking for employees who are passionate about customer service to support our continuing growth. We pride ourselves on our culture offering a relaxed, family atmosphere to foster innovation and creativity. The successful candidate will be someone who wants to develop professionally, have fun, and help our customers with integrating and modernizing their organizations.
Company Website: smatechnologies.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)