Senior Software Engineer
SMA Technologies is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in North Houston that has an immediate need for skilled Senior Software Engineers. Our entrepreneurial spirit and strength of our software has led SMA Technologies to become a global operation with seven offices worldwide, multiple business partners, and an international client base. This position will work on a development team that is responsible for our automation platform, OpCon.
Our leadership team is committed to a DevOps culture, prioritizing empowered teams and increased collaboration. We value iterating quickly, integrating feedback into our process, and continually improving how we operate. We are passionate about serving our customers and simplifying their lives through automation.
- 5+ years of experience with .NET
- Experience with .NET Core and Linux
- Experience with Unit-testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
- Familiarity with React
- Familiarity with Azure / Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with SQL
- Ideally have a BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, and test .NET Core console apps and web services
- Design, develop, and React web apps
- Contribute to internal automation tools to improve our development lifecycle
- Collaborate with product managers to deliver new features and execute strategic vision
- Continually modernize codebase, debug issues, and improve performance and scaling
What We’re Offering:
- Competitive base salary and opportunity for annual performance bonus
- Great health, vision, and dental benefits, HSA
- Professional development budget
- Flexible scheduling and telecommuting options
- Relaxed, family atmosphere to foster innovation
- Company catered lunches and team building events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded in 1980, SMA Technologies is a privately held company located in North Houston specializing in automation and analytics software solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit has led SMA Technologies to become a global operation with nine offices worldwide, multiple business partners, and an international client base. We are looking for employees who are passionate about customer service to support our continuing growth. We pride ourselves on our culture offering a relaxed, family atmosphere to foster innovation and creativity. The successful candidate will be someone who wants to develop professionally, have fun, and help our customers with integrating and modernizing their organizations.
Company Website: smatechnologies.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)