Technical Client Support Associate
Unisoft International, Inc. dba SMA Technologies is a rapidly growing software company headquartered in North Houston that has an immediate need for a Technical Client Support Associate. This role will provide technical support to customers by researching and answering questions and assisting with troubleshooting issues.
Provides technical support to customers by researching and answering questions and assisting with troubleshooting issues. Attempts to reproduce reported defects and works with product teams for tracking and resolution. Acts as the internal customer representative.
Provides Technical Support to SMA Technologies customers by creating, tracking, troubleshooting, documenting and resolving software and system issues. Owns the responsibility to reproduce, detail and report defects and will act as customer representative to drive and communicate software resolutions and fixes.
- Deliver excellent customer service and support to end-users by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customer through corrective steps via email, phone, or live web session.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary and escalate priority issues to senior team members per customer needs.
- Gather customer’s information, logs, error messages and other troubleshooting steps to determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms. Provide a clearly understood solution to the customer.
- Research required information using available resources and document history of issues in logical steps.
- Maintain proper, informative case documentation for ongoing knowledge base, training, tracking and resolution to inquiries.
- Collaborate with Solution Consultants, Training Team and other internal teams to build cohesive culture of knowledge share.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Stay current with system information, software changes and updates.
- Work after hours, weekends and holidays on an on-call rotation.
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedure as part of SMA’s ISO 27001:2013 Certification program.
- Maintain positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent, passionate, and proactive customer service skills through phone, email, chat and salesforce.
- Customer Service/Relationship building.
- Proficient in OpCon administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in PC and network technologies: Operating System, System Permissions, Log Files.
- Excellent top 10 communication skills such as (Listening, nonverbal communication, clarity and concision, friendliness, confidence, empathy, open-mindedness, respect, feedback, picking the right medium).
- Required: High School Diploma with experience in Technical Area or equivalent
- Preferred: Associate Degree in a related field
- Required: Minimum 3 years of experience as a support technician supporting Applications and Network Systems
- Preferred: 4 years of experience as a support technician supporting multiple environments.
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Founded in 1980, SMA Technologies is a privately held company located in North Houston specializing in automation and analytics software solutions. Our entrepreneurial spirit has led SMA Technologies to become a global operation with nine offices worldwide, multiple business partners, and an international client base. We are looking for employees who are passionate about customer service to support our continuing growth. We pride ourselves on our culture offering a relaxed, family atmosphere to foster innovation and creativity. The successful candidate will be someone who wants to develop professionally, have fun, and help our customers with integrating and modernizing their organizations.
Página Web de la Compañía: smatechnologies.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)